Friday, June 13, 2014

Your Thoughts and Feedback Are Appreciated!

Usually, I'm happy when the quarter ends, especially when there is a three week break before the next one starts.  This quarter though, I'll have to admit, I'm a little sad.  Many of you I've known for awhile, and some of you I've had for two straight quarters (shot out to the back row!), but all of you I've had for the last time. Due to a promotion I got at my other job, I've decided to only teach one class here at AI, and the class I chose is this one.  I'm blessed to have two jobs that I love.  But I'm still sad.  You never made coming to class feel like work.  You were loud, creative and funny, but I hope you also learned something along the way.  It’s been a pleasure getting to know all of you this quarter and I hope that you stay in touch, and continue to post on the blog whenever you want.

With that being said, my final question to you is, “What did you like or dislike about the class?  What could I do to make the class better?”  Answers are due no later than Wednesday, June 18th, 2014. After that, the blog will be down until class resumes next quarter. Hope all of you have a great summer break and a Happy 4th of July (one of my favorite holidays!)  To our class veterans: I loved hearing the perspective you brought to our class.  I'm in awe of you and I thank you for your service!   And I'm out.....

17 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the open-ness of the class. I felt we could ask questions and clear things up whenever we had to and that made it easier for me to stay on top of things. I also appreciated the blogs because I am always curious to see how other people think and feel about the topics we've discussed. I do not think there is much that needs to change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this class. It was informative, didn't drag. I learnt a lot as someone who didn't know much at first, and now feel confident in my knowledge of American politics.
    Also if I ever take I know I will ace the US citizens test!
    Miss James, you alright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. although i didn't talk much in class and i even lagged a little on my work, i really enjoyed it. the class was informative, interesting, and fun. it was my favorite class for this quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this class over all. It didn't feel like it was a drag to come to. This quarter for me went very fast. I learned a lot and was glad with the trusting environment we had as students and Instructor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always enjoyed the classes you teach and it's a bittersweet cause this is my last class with you. I enjoyed this class very much and was by far very informative. A lot of the issues that we covered are still going on today people just fail to realize that. Stephanie you are very knowledgeable about many topics that we have discussed and you are truely a great professor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your class all laughs and good times. Your such an awesome teacher I have learned a lot in your class enjoy your summer break.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have no negative things to say...it's all good...i liked that it was all good

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was by far my favorite class... and I don't usually enjoy these type of classes but I did love this one. It truly makes class more enjoyable when you have a teacher that is down to earth and you can talk to not only as a teacher but a friend . You da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had more fun in this class than what I had in Business Law. I'm really sad that this will be the last class that I'm in of your's, but who knows what the future holds:)

    Bethany Blake

    ReplyDelete
  10. This class was straight G yo, it was the bomb.com and i dont think ive ever taken a gen-ed that was this cool. You a real G Stephdog. ARF ARF ARF. PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This, by far, is one of my favorite and most memorable classes I've had by far. I very much enjoyed the bodaciously rambunctious discussions we had, the fact that you challenged us to really think for ourselves about the material we covered, and for being the most absolutely charming, sweet, and funny instructors I've encountered at AI. I'll really miss having you in class, Stephanie. Take care, and hopefully, I'll see you around!

    -Stacey Gregoash

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed this class, I found it interesting and informative. I loved the light homework load, and the preparation for the next quiz at the end of the class. There were times I felt like we were just filling up time to stay the full class period, it would have been nice to just get to the point and be able to get out early. But other than that I wouldn't change anything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was cool i don't have much to say about it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I actually enjoyed your class and how you ran it. I dont have anything about it I'd change other than my organization of it. Your and Awesome Teacher and I wish you well in you future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed this class but i did not understand why i had to take this class but i did learn alot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This class was awesome. I'm going to miss this class. Don't change a d@mn thing. I learned allot and was really entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  17. historical and political issues was an amazing class, most definitely an experience that I will remember. hope everyone has a safe summer break

    ReplyDelete